23 June 2009

well...

I said I'd post everyday, didn't I. So here we are.

Today's thought:

Weather is crazy!

Summer humidity and sun dominated my run this morning. It was a balmy, breezeless 7 a.m. start time. By 10 a.m., darkness had taken over! And the wind, my oh my! Spouts of rain and hail (!!) took over until about 1.30 p.m., only to be followed by the return of sweltering sunlight and clear skies.

Riddle me that, Batman.

I must admit, I'm a bit sluggish today. That early morning jog took its toll on me. But running is a great habit, so I continue. A chronic pusher of the snooze button, those early mornings get pretty rough sometime.

But enough about my sleep habits. Take care and have a great night. While you're at it, I encourage you to check out the new Regina Spektor album, Far.


1 comment:

  1. I checked Regina out on YouTube a few weeks ago. She's a bit odd-sounding, but she could grow on me...

    ReplyDelete